How many Christmas cards are sent each year? Which states produce the most Christmas trees? What are some of the most popular Christmas traditions? This infographic, from the History Channel, looks to answer those questions and more.
Seach my site:
- Fast Company: Is Flat Design Already Passé?
- An Introduction to Data Blending – Part 4 (Data Blending Design Principles)
- DataViz Using Excel: Excel Charts Meet William Playfair (Jorge Camoes)
- WSJ DataViz: Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 – The Depth of the Problem
- An Introduction to Data Blending – Part 3 (Benefits of Blending Data)
Alberto Cairo Alexander I of Russia Animation Architecture Business Intelligence Cartography Causation Charles Minard Charts Christmas Infographics Correlation Data Visualization DataViz as Art DataViz as Photography DataViz History Detroit Disney Disneyland Disney World Education Edward Tufte Flow Map Health Henry Whitehead Holiday Humor Illustrations Infographics Interactive Data Visualization John Snow London 1854 Cholera Epidemic Map Michael J. Saylor MicroStrategy MicroStrategy World MOOC Napoleon New York City New York Times Photography Public Health Russian Campaign of 1812 Stephen Few Steven Johnson Tableau The Ghost Map Time Magazine Uncategorized Victorian Era Walt Disney